World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
El Cojones
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Iv'e just been out for 3 hrs to bag up on macky for a trip iv'e got planned later in the week, after trying feathers ,pink shrimp rigs ,daylights & numerous other methods iv'e come home with 1, yes 1 joey,oh & an aching arm. If i can't catch the bait fish what chance have i got of catching the predator? Ho Hum.

Think i may go down at first light & have another bash though.

·
Registered
272 Posts
they'v started to show in Newquay i think, was out last night and had 6 or 7 my salf and about 6 others baged up on about probs 50 between them if the seal was not there we would of had more lol

·
Registered
435 Posts
any bass at bucks. how about the hounds. fished there loads last year. hav.nt been there this year.let me know if u fancy a session im in the north devon area

·
Read Only
14,609 Posts
totally agree this is the summer we were all waiting for, and the fish just arent around so much, Ive noticed a lack of sandeels around, seems when i do catch on the lures theres always sandeels around, the tamar hasnt got the macky shoals not that Ive seen anyway.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Even the seal has given up at our end (Dawlish Warren) not seen him for weeks !!!
Alright mate,
I only live down the road from Dawlish Warren and I was out 3 nights ago and had a few mackies. But I have been out fishing loads around the warren area for a bass but I haven't even had a single bite lol. Ive been using peeler, rag, sandeel, mackie..... the lot!
Elliot

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Alright mate,
I only live down the road from Dawlish Warren and I was out 3 nights ago and had a few mackies. But I have been out fishing loads around the warren area for a bass but I haven't even had a single bite lol. Ive been using peeler, rag, sandeel, mackie..... the lot!
Elliot
The best bass fishing (at the moment) is a lot closer to your doorstep elliot:victory:The local beaches will fish better for bass when we've had a storm or 2 september onwards! I'm at the warren to m8.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
have to agree with the fox . there are peaple waiting for these condition in the lyme bay area , a big bass will be caught this weekend . get out and make it you. big fish/squid baits

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.