World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well photos anyhow, some of you have asked to see the seabed at Brighton Marina in peak crabbage. So here you are. Not the clearest pictures but visibility was awful.

UWI

Attachments

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was a survey dive so not spotting fish. Do remember eel, polluck and bass though.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Grab any peelers while you were there? :lmao:

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Well photos anyhow, some of you have asked to see the seabed at Brighton Marina in peak crabbage. So here you are. Not the clearest pictures but visibility was awful.

UWI
Sean!
You should work for the red top tabloids with misleading post headlines like that !
Shame on you!!!!
I feel traumatised now, think you better send me a bucket full over to subside the symptoms. crabs i mean !:doh:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sean!
You should work for the red top tabloids with misleading post headlines like that !
Shame on you!!!!
I feel traumatised now, think you better send me a bucket full over to subside the symptoms. crabs i mean !:doh:
LOL, the really scary bit is that you saw the thread title and still came to have a look:blink:

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
LOL, the really scary bit is that you saw the thread title and still came to have a look:blink:
Sweeeeeet, ill have my crab net down the side for some spider peelers today :whistling

1 - 7 of 7 Posts