Read BHs next thread for an explanation,

And read the sale list for a clue

Cheers j

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Jamie,
DON'T DO IT!?!
Don't turn one rod snapping disaster into a total tragedy!

Stop and think ahead to when you're txting Bruv with a pic of your new Còrnish PB... and it's a double!?!:)

·
Registered
585 Posts
OH man big sympathy :( ... i hope you got plenty of TLC when you got home!:)

do you think there may be some form of espionage going on there to keep you down?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Don't do it Jaimee, I need you to lead me to more blanking spots when I'm back in Cornwall.......
It's a real sh1tter what happened but Rich can probably salvage the guides etc and make you another tip section???
Your heart and soul are in this game and your best mate will get all lonely without you to try and out fish.
You still have rods that have done you more than proud and these hasty decisions are always regretted 5 minutes after all your stuff is gone.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
P.S. If I see your for sale thread go up I'm gonna ask Nick to close it and ban you from that part of the forum for a month to give you time to get your sh1t together!
Don't want your Mrs to leave you because you no longer wear the tactical vest and are around too often ;)

·
WSF Primary Administrator.
62,571 Posts
P.S. If I see your for sale thread go up I'm gonna ask Nick to close it and ban you from that part of the forum for a month to give you time to get your sh1t together!
Don't want your Mrs to leave you because you no longer wear the tactical vest and are around too often ;)
Jamie your banned from the sale forum :):)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.