World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally wouldnt say anything but as i have given poacher a little bit of stick its only fair. I BLANKED lol.

i fished morfa beach -4 up to top of tide, with macky and sand eel. However i did find out that i have bought a longarm permit not shortarm permit lol.

has anyone have any info on the long arm in port talbot.

kelvin

·
Registered
438 Posts
i have fished it for along time till this year to old for the rocks it is a grate place to fish good conger close into the rocks bass mullet first bend had some good dover sole in winter some very good cod if you can get out to the end i have lost some of the biggest conger you will see and best of all fish in side just slide a lot of hooks down your line put anice bit of mackrel on and get some lobster any thing more let me know

·
Registered
737 Posts
dont worry join the club i hadnt blanked for ages and then i go fishing with poach and lunk and i go and blank sods law .and poach got out today so with a bit of luck ill be going tommorrow if you fancy it give me a bell.

S

·
0 Posts
Kelvin you be careful if you fish the Long Arm. There are holes there that if you down them there is no way back out. Go with Company m8.
Better Safe than Sorry.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just come back from long arm, what a place! lovely day for it with a gentle breeze, used rag and squid and guess what I BLANKED AGAIN lol

i need some tips and hints on this place its to big just for me to work out help.

kelvin

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
nooooooooo,,washing machine blew up,,so it was a trip to curry's for a new bugger,, :eek:

Plus i bought new 18" alloys for the merc..And i saving myself to go out with my Brother on sat,but he working now..

Sooo,i will be going tommorow,,mite try newton beach for a change..lol..

but somewhere,,i gotta get out and harrass some fish,,the mind is unravilling. :eek: :confused: :D

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
kelvin its only fair that i should give u my badge, and dont say no, i insist m8, nat glad u out m8, hope u ok, i workin all day 2moro, so i will be goin sunday. dont no wer yet. will let u no.oh yes, and keep the lid on your box closed, hee hee. . it helps, trust me........

·
Registered
737 Posts
went and fished the afternoon tide today same place as sunday and what a differance weather brill and fish to show for it three pout, one conger ,five pollock hee hee and two dogs mackie and squid for bait.most of the fish came in the last hour.

·
Registered
737 Posts
down the bendricks mate at the hump but its very hit and miss down there

·
Registered
737 Posts
aye what a wet one that was and to cap it all i blanked.hope to get out sunday fancy the knap with high falling about 8ish might tempt a ray or two

·
Registered
737 Posts
same plce on thurs as where we went on sunday had two pout and an eel on the flood and the dogies an d pollockk hee hee on the ebb

1 - 17 of 17 Posts