World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Redeye and myself fished 2 sessions down the white lighthouse morning and evening pretty poor except for a conger about 5 or 6 llbs in the morning session an hour before high tide. few doggys hanging on and a few rats running around, one stole our mackerel a few weeks back, was gutted to see a dead porpoise trapped under a heavy mooring chain off one of the boats in the harbour, a guy from the yaught club was dealing with it.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
The rats are there because we anglers leave litter, the green light is a disgrace, empty packets of mackeral and sandeels everywhere, fishing line, packets of fags, cans of beer.

P

·
0 Posts
I remember one session at Barry dock, I filled up 2 blackbags of rubbish. Normally I take at least 3 black bags and numerous carrier bags with me whenever I go fishing. Normally carrier bags are given out for nowt these days, so there is really no excuse. I know that it can be difficult to take every scrap of rubbish home, but, generally as group we do our best!

·
Registered
153 Posts
im a barry island boy born and bred(although i now live in cardiff).it really sticks in my throat when i see and hear people chucking and leaving rubbish behind,there is no need for it and for so reason it seems to be worse in barry,sometimes it makes me ashamed to call it home. :eek:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bluebeard said:
The rats are there because we anglers leave litter, the green light is a disgrace, empty packets of mackeral and sandeels everywhere, fishing line, packets of fags, cans of beer.
i totally agree with all thats said, there are bins at the bottom and top of jacksons lets see them being used its not a lot 2 ask now is it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts