World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished the next bay round from the pipes....all quiet till the sun went in (started at 5:45) then the.................TING!!....hit home i must of had 7 in 10 minutes. then i ran out of bait :cc_surren was using two hook flapper and a 1 hook clipped down rig.

·
Registered
19,293 Posts
What sort of size were they coming out at ?
Might get the smoker fired up this year after all....
Cheers,
Davey.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What sort of size were they coming out at ?
Might get the smoker fired up this year after all....
Cheers,
Davey.
Lots of whiting at Walton last night. I'll do a report later.
they were just undersized mate....i think..forgot my ruler:sad:. i could of had more but kept mising the bites...my eye sights not what it used to be...:fishing:, t'was a lovley night hardly any wind..a family decided to go swimming next to me...in the dark :rtfm: i kept on getting caught up on the flag type thing....i was told by a local that he heard its a net to catch all the big fish and only the little one's get through..thats naughty if it is 'cos it's way toooo close to shore...did see a trawler out the other day and he was way to close in for my liking :rtfm:...did see a seal aswell the other day:wiggle:..and also someone had a 2lb bass in the bay with the pipes in this afternoon , next time i wont go to town i'll fish instead:fishing:....where they of any size conc?:bb:...where abouts in walton do you normally fish , peir or beach?:sun:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.