World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to have a bash in front of the university at Jersey Marine over LW tomorrow dinnertime , has anybody fished here lately , never fished this beach , is it very shallow , my mate wants to try so I will tag along and try it , just scratch about and see if any flatties about , any info greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
478 Posts
The tide goes out a long long way on j marine , the tides getting high at moment personal i wouldn't bother it never fish's well this time of year (summer venue)try aberavon 2 hrs down 3 back up........all the best Nick

·
Registered
409 Posts
Head out towards the left hand side load gullies further out but watch u don't get cut off as tide floods.if it was me rather fish it as it its the bank and rises 2 wards the breakwater best luck let us know how u get on

G

·
Going to have a bash in front of the university at Jersey Marine over LW tomorrow dinnertime , has anybody fished here lately , never fished this beach , is it very shallow , my mate wants to try so I will tag along and try it , just scratch about and see if any flatties about , any info greatly appreciated.
try it on the flood around 4hour b4 up to high
Let us know how you get on!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.