World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got home this evening and decided to make a quick trip for some Tog, this was my first toggin of the season.
I dropped my thirteen year old Polaris in the water around 1700hrs and headed out to a local hang that I was hoping would be holding some fish. After moving around a little I managed to catch my limit of four Togs between 15 and 18 inches. I was using live fiddlers that I caught the other day for bait. I was back home by 1900hrs and had everything cleaned up before dark. A fun way to spend a couple of hours! The bald eagle picture was far away, it was mom, dad and the juvenile in the distance doing a fly by.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
nice report and pictures !
looks like them fish have the teeth to crunch them crabs
and them sparrows are big down your way ! :laugh:
dave

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
are they a member of the wrasse family..them nashers are very much the same..awesome report again.....great photos...

how big is jetski fishing over there is like a scene on its own..clubs etc...?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes they are a wrasse member. Good to eat and fun to catch. There are no jet ski clubs but it is slowly catching on.

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
Yes they are a wrasse member. Good to eat and fun to catch. There are no jet ski clubs but it is slowly catching on.
hi..wrasse over here are reportedly supposed to taste like soap...
and old sea salts used to wash there hands with them....are your like soap...? or do you spice them up for cooking..?

rumours have it cascar was seen out trying a skido for size..but unfortunatley..the prop size was not to his liking...!!! and he wanted to know wether he could get a free icebox in the deal...the dealer response was.. they dont make that small for what you catch..!!!

hence the deal fell throught..and he now has a pedlo for two with L plates..and is now taking bookings for winter cod trips...lol....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts