catch his prog on skate fishing west of scot if you can its priceless lol,
his daughter is with him getting thrown about by a 190 lb skate
the bit were he demonstrates the butt pad to her is borderline rude
unmissable tv lol

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the sight of wilson grabbing his crotch like eminem and thrusting his hips had me in stitches ,
the gal done good though that was a cracking fish her face at times was a picture though "awww dad " lol
the guys a comic genious and doesnt know it

·
Registered
248 Posts
Now theres a picture, giggler wilson rapping about catching roach on the river wensum :yeah::ahhh:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Its the way he says to her..."go on give the big fish to your dad" and she just about says F off

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
aye i seen the program the other day, tis was good , he has an annoying laugh tho, i find it very irritating :)

some cracking fish caught tho, even better knowing his daughter got the best fish .. :) brilliant.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks he's a complete, total and utter walloper? Possibly the most irritating man ever seen on TV or heard on radio?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
i like his programmes :blink: before gilbey he was more or less the only decent sea angler the wee scottish bloke was ok tae right enough

·
The Podlie King
1,336 Posts
Don't mind it when he goes sea fishing - you can always turn the sound off lol!

Still, its better than watching Matt squint-tooth Hayes coaching you on how to make a boily for a rudd or something.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
And...ha ha ha......mines....ha ha ha heee hee.....if .....hoooo hooo haa it's a big fish.....he'd just cut out that feckin'......haa haa haa......laughing the whole time.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its the way he says to her..."go on give the big fish to your dad" and she just about says F off
:lmao::lmao::lmao: bet he made a dash for all the best gear when he boarded aswell i can just see him shoving her out of the way
and pocket munching the whole day

·
Freeloader
6,660 Posts
ive seen that one quiet a few times now all i do i turn it down smashing fish
or specimen should i say

·
The Oracle
8,208 Posts
Hiya,

I seen the programme last weekend and despite not being a fan of Mr Wilson I thought it was one of his better programmes. I did feel really sorry for his daughter, someone should have set the harness up for her properly as it was doing nothing for her.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Hiya,

I seen the programme last weekend and despite not being a fan of Mr Wilson I thought it was one of his better programmes. I did feel really sorry for his daughter, someone should have set the harness up for her properly as it was doing nothing for her.
now that you mention that davy my good lady keeps asking why i shout at the telly to tighten up the harness:doh::yahoo:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
see that a short clip of that episode is being used as part of the ad for
fishing on discovery now

·
Registered
736 Posts
The parts where he is fishing on his own are not too bad. He is usually not too loud. But when he is with someone he can be quite rude. He treats most guides like shyte.
I would imagine he is the type of client that ghillies would have fishing in the fishless part of the pool......and quite right too!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts