·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Marcus one Rod 3 hooks treble as 3 hooks.
what do you think of the Venue then?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Swansea Breakwater Kevin.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Used a little charm to hold a Major Event and hey presto. It is a start in the right direction Kevin. :)

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
well done mate top marks to you. how comes its not catch and release or some other fish friendly option????

otherwise great work and well done, it truely is a step in the right direction. :)

keLvin

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
i willl be using catch and release anyhoo!!..

Might take 1 for the missus...

Im being optimistic here! :cool:

cant wait!!!..i dont know much about swansea breakwater..anyone care to enlighten me about it??

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Catch & Release is 100% through our Association but i am waiting a decision as to whether we can weigh and release or go on longest length then release all fish quickly?
I should imagine an angler with a Bass or a ray would probarbly try and keep it alive for a trophy shot at the Presentation at the Queens Hotel

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Barrel it is the one opposite rogers tackle the pier and the Breakwater have you fished it before?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Clip down rig two hook or one bomber.
Fish baits or crab access is only from fabian Way unles on the day of the comp. Security wont let anyone on there through main gate. No lights allowed due to Vessels coming in at night.beachcaster 5oz casting weight ideal.
Float fishing can be good for livebait as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts