World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Jokers

797 views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Beachchucker 
#1 ·
#5 ·

Stereotypically, the person writing this had been drinking heavily and ran out of room to add “ on penalties”

As for Argentina buying off Iceland, did you not see the Croatia game? Deary me, even England would have done them last night.

Anyone seen the footage of Maradona on the plane yesterday:Oo:

#9 ·

Stereotypically, the person writing this had been drinking heavily and ran out of room to add “ on penalties”

As for Argentina buying off Iceland, did you not see the Croatia game? Deary me, even England would have done them last night.

Anyone seen the footage of Maradona on the plane yesterday:Oo:
:) How about Germany buying off Sweden then. He'd already committed an earlier foul in almost the same dangerous position then he does it again and this time it works. :(

#13 ·
Don't worry, think England would do Germany this year if they meet up, or am I getting caught up in the hype? Being Scottish I actually don't mind seeing England do well which does not got down well with my father in law, thinks he's a general in the Tartan Army:)
Hope he doesn't get a draft up his skirt :eeks: just jesting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.