World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bored with the eternal mind sapping tv i grabbed a couple of packs of sandeel and arrived at the Norton Wall near the Yarmouth ferry terminal,stunning night (means no fish!),millpond Solent (means no fish!)weeded out (means maybe fish!) loads of crabs (means no bait!),three hours up to high,no fish but bang on high one bite=one pollack,just about made 1.5lb
Fish Fish Herring Ray-finned fish Bony-fish

Gotta go....tired and in need of a pony,thanks for looking......Alan

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Bluddy hell there are fish on the IoW ;)
Nice one Alan pleased to see you out fishing again.
When are HMP going to let you have your next home visit?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bluddy hell there are fish on the IoW ;)
Nice one Alan pleased to see you out fishing again.
When are HMP going to let you have your next home visit?
Yep,there are fish but like everywhere else inshore few and far between but they are there! My next visit will be end of may beginning of june for a Selsey (Lisa!!) session,probably on the Sunday,Steve will sort it no doubt,i`m also trying to get a session in with Billy (Fisho) somewhere over Worthing way in the same week plus a catch up with some of my old Bognor buds,if there`s any time left i`ll spend it with the Mrs:oops:......Alan;)

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Bored with the eternal mind sapping tv i grabbed a couple of packs of sandeel and arrived at the Norton Wall near the Yarmouth ferry terminal,stunning night (means no fish!),millpond Solent (means no fish!)weeded out (means maybe fish!) loads of crabs (means no bait!),three hours up to high,no fish but bang on high one bite=one pollack,just about made 1.5lb
View attachment 367458
Gotta go....tired and in need of a pony,thanks for looking......Alan
Alan
The dogs pollacks...............that one ! Well done for getting out, enjoyed that brief report. Didn't know you like horses..............ah well.
See you in June
Cheers
Stevo T

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Cheers Alan, love the title

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.