World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been spending money , well in this financial climate what else can you do , you cant earn any so you might as well spend some .

Managed to get hold of 2 x 150hp Yamahas which should make them fly .

Will be taking clients out in Guinea from the 15th Oct and then the boats will return to Senegal for Big game fishing in May .

Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
21,571 Posts
Been spending money , well in this financial climate what else can you do , you cant earn any so you might as well spend some .

Managed to get hold of 2 x 150hp Yamahas which should make them fly .

Will be taking clients out in Guinea from the 15th Oct and then the boats will return to Senegal for Big game fishing in May .

Richard
:fishing1:They look nice, do they have toilets onboard?:fishing1:

·
The cheeky Essex lure fisher
13,191 Posts
are they boston whalers i just love those boats bomb proof

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dont worry Richard the alchohol free simple man will be out there with you in November:bangin::drunk::wallbash::giveup::clap2::thumbs::oops::yahoo:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I'm worried whether my first aid training will be comprehensive enough !!! :)

Although my wife always ensures I have enough kit to start a small hospital !!! Always thought it a little unnecessary until I used 6 packets of steri-strips on a fat Russian who had fallen on an island on lake nasser and cut his thigh to the bone :-(

I'm really hoping I dont have to do that again this time !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.