World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Just christened my Feed shallow mullet!

786 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Spitfire66 
#1 ·
Managed to get out for a bit tonight as the wind had dropped down and the tides are getting better, first mark was far too weedy so quickly moved on to my fave mark 5 mins away, and had this 4lber after a few chucks, biggest on the plug this year and gave a very good scrap, had one more follow after but no more takes, Ill be out again tommorow!

[/IMG]

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice one Steve!

I'm actually very surprised that I haven't managed to catch on a Feed Shallow yet!! Have had numerous bass this year but not one on the FS! Lovely lure, good action, proven catcher.............. just not for me :wallbash: Yet. (hopefully).

#3 ·
Good stuff, did likewise on Friday night and again with the yellow'e/olive one number 8 or something like that. Its took me a few sessions to get hooked up on them but now they have broke their duck.

Might flatten the barbs a little bit as the 3 trebles made a mess of one fish and likewise for my other lures with 3 trebles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.