World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got there friday afternoon the sea was very rough so i when of the harba wall. Where it was a lot calmer i took rag worm mackerel lug worm crab & best of all cooked prawns dipped in fish sauce from the chinese market they worked a treat i got there at 4.00pm high tide was around 5.30pm got two rods set up first set up i had rag worm on casting about 40 meters second rod 3 hook paternoster with cooked prawn and mackerel stip on casting about 60 meters. the first fish was after 20min a small place on rag.Then for about 1 hour the bites where coming 1 after another more place then the whiteting 8 in all they was all on rag worm. Then it whent quite for over 1.30min then i got my first mackerel witch was the best part of 2lb witch the lady wife had for her breakfast i had 9 in all but some were very small that ended fridays fishing..........Satday whent in to scarborough where they had a boat festivel on it took about a hour to find a parking space but well worth it there was two guys fishing on the outter harba wall but it was well choppy nothink doing the water looked like cholate so i whent back to bridd i just fished with cooked prawns had a total of 26 fish flatties all small place all in all not that bad saying the sea was rough back there in 2 weeks time for five days will let you no on the next trip ...............mr40rose :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts