World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Advise required please.....
As a bass angler who is lucky enough to own my own boat I've been thinking I may diverse from my usual rod and line tactics to a more direct approach. ...

Spear fishing to be precise.......If and how would this effect me regarding the new bass law's? ???? Any suggestions? ? Thanks

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Seems to me your best bet would be to go out and fish as you usually do, and keep what you like.

Just make sure you have a gill net folded up neatly in the boat, and if you get asked, say you netted them.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
The ones I know aren't.

It's a joke

G

·
OH OH OH! another idea. Just aim that boat to a nice sunny bit of France. I would imagine the French will put two fingers up to the EU and carry on as they were. Probably stir fry juvenile fish as well just to show em!!

·
Registered
25,175 Posts
Just do what you want to do,net em,spear em,hook em,just don't get caught! Unless fellow anglers grass you up then i am sure the fisheries have more important things to do than go chasing around on the rocks in the middle of a rainy,cold,windy night.

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
Advise required please.....
As a bass angler who is lucky enough to own my own boat I've been thinking I may diverse from my usual rod and line tactics to a more direct approach. ...

Spear fishing to be precise.......If and how would this effect me regarding the new bass law's? ???? Any suggestions? ? Thanks
If it's recreational then the same applies to a speargun as it does to a rod and line.

·
Registered
14,745 Posts
Dangerous business 'thinking'!
Especially when it comes to Bass :eek: and so is spear fishing if you're on the wrong end of the spear !:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.