World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and cod king went out kayaking from saundersfoot On monday what a laugh we had to packa rod didnt we how can you go out too sea without a rod wnt out about 400 - 600 yards drifteed around for about an hour the drifts are too slow really we had 1 mackeral though on home made feathers too

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
which packets do you find the better ones. :rolleyes: ;) i am going to try making my own feathers today. do you make the trace with putting loops in the line and cutting the loop so it forms a long piece of line comming from the the main piece.? :confused:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
i hate whiting said:
which packets do you find the better ones. :rolleyes: ;) i am going to try making my own feathers today. do you make the trace with putting loops in the line and cutting the loop so it forms a long piece of line comming from the the main piece.? :confused:
the wife bought me bait and rig book from wh smith.. you know the one with wilson on the front.. it is only 8 quid or so .... gives excellent instructions on rig building. basic uncomplicated good pictures is well work a read.

·
Registered
544 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts