World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Does anyone Know for secure parking for caravans/boats? I'm currently parking my boat inbetween trips on my drive at home. it's a nightmare trying to reverse it up the drive, after geting the neighbours to move their cars (Mr popular?not!) so I can swing the van and boat round to line up with the drive! I know you cant get any safer than it being on my own drive, except when the wife's reverseing the car up the drive, where did that big white thing come from!!!!!!!! I launch the boat from Newton, Porthcawl so would prefer somewhere in the Porthcawl/Bridgend area.
Thanks, Tight Lines,
Neil.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
hows newton fishing m8. i used 2 love that place in a 16 foot dinghy. some great cod. let me no when they start up there, if u dont mind. cheers..

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Codfather why not do what I have done, & fit a tow hitch to the FRONT of your van, ;) fabricate (or get someone to do it for you) something that picks up on both sides of your front chassis members, then bolt a spare tow hitch to it. ;) Its a piece of p**s to steer your trailer to the inch when you are pushing it, you can launch/recover in between others who are struggling on the slip trying to reverse, :D & pushing it up a drive is childs play! I wouldn't be without my front tow hitch for the world, the wife could go before that thing! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by poacher@Nov 16 2004, 12:58 AM
hows newton fishing m8. i used 2 love that place in a 16 foot dinghy. some great cod. let me no when they start up there, if u dont mind. cheers..
Newtons fishing good for me at the moment, except the wind seems to pick up every time we find the fish :angry: No cod as yet some good quality whiting, rays, conger and those lovely dogs, not. Is it me or are they geting more prolific every year? A match mans dream :) = my blody nightmare :angry:
Tight lines poacher dude, pray for some frost!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts