World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down long arm the other day didn,t fish long we run out of bait. But managed a schoolie and a small pollack. Foolishly left our bait exposed with the following result.

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
is that one of them lesser spotted long arm otters?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Frozen ammo sandeels (thawed out). This was what was left when we came back. Altogether they took 2 mackeral, about a dozen squid. Once we seen them we could see them popping up all over the place its just we were not looking for them before. There must be loads of them there.

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
pandabear said:
Went down long arm the other day didn,t fish long we run out of bait. But managed a schoolie and a small pollack. Foolishly left our bait exposed with the following result.
got wise to the mink now keep the cool bag zipped up.had a mink in the cool bag in a flash it did a runner with a mackerel.makes you jump as well.down arm tomorrow :eek:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi Brand
Met you on the arm about a month ago me and my mate were coming off you were going after conger on your bike.You were talking about having a go at the mullet .
Have you had a go , any luck.

·
Registered
325 Posts
otters/mink,it's just a rat in a fur coat with a penchant for sea foods!i,m sure the conger love them.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Take a gun down, poion, terriers what ever and kill the damn things. They will decimate any bird or small mammal population population, and in fresh water at least can decimate fish stocks.
If i see anyway down my way they are killed on sight.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hello Brand,
Seen your van down the long arm this morning, hope you had more luck than us, we only managed a couple of doggies each. However it was a very pleasant morning and it just started to rain as we left (1.15pm).
Seen a chap spinning for Mackerel(and he got one), apart from that doggies all over. Hope to be going down again later in the week.

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
hi tozer,its not the minks fault it need to feed,some idiot releace it,they are not form there.shaggy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts