World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not been oot for a few months due to one thing or another but managed a day oot up North West yesterday, conditions were not bad a wee bit of an easterly but nae midges or rain, had the big rod oot from the off 10am and messin aboot with wee rod for anything else kickin aboot, not a sniff of a wrasse but plenty wee coalies and pollock to keep me amused and mini codling......big rod silent as the hours ticked past then 7 hoors later a bit of action on the big rod at last a decent spurry the best of the bunch aroond 6-7 pund, must have been a shoal going past as was another 4 landed all smaller in quick succession, then to cap it off a nice strap conger again aboot 6-7 pund which was not a happy chappie and spat hook oot as i landed it, so an hoor of action the died away just as fast as it started, first time i have used cuttle fish and mackeral wraps as opposed to squid so although its messy ie the ink it got some results, watch the road up fae Stirling to Crianlarich its hoachin with speed camera vans polis cars and unmarked polis cars, I counted seven thankfully I was stuck behind tourists cheeers the noo and tight lines .....some piccies of my travels

Attachments

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Well done on the spurries and the conger, seems like taking the wee rod also paid of for you a few for the species list there.

Reactions: Jammy John

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I'm thinking of doing that myself got a couple of spinning set ups sitting about doing nothing most of the year about time i put them to use.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
home fae home there John fishing oot the back of the car, some nice fash withoot a walk, i remember some happy walking sesh

Reactions: Jammy John
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.