World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,school hols at last,can anyone tell me a venue that i can take my family,shore fishing,near to loo,s,cafe etc,and fairly snag free,and easy to access as am dissabled,thanks in advance tight lines.:secret: :notworthy :clap3:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Have a day out on boat,might even take mine out down to knock john or anywere were the fish are,anyway rammses see what you can find out,and we will have a trip out if its worth it?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi banny,i will when it,s all ship shape,but for family outing looking for shore venue as my girls are eager,as they are both really getting into it,have just increased family,with 2 baby ducklings a had them 3 week,s tomorrow,they,re great.might rename marie lucky duck or river duck,what do you think,anyway see you soon,rammses:boat: :clap2: :clap3:

·
Registered
186 Posts
I was on about us taking a trip out on my boat,obviously after you have took your girls out,coz it will be a 24hr trip

·
Registered
259 Posts
hi all,school hols at last,can anyone tell me a venue that i can take my family,shore fishing,near to loo,s,cafe etc,and fairly snag free,and easy to access as am dissabled,thanks in advance tight lines.:secret: :notworthy :clap3:

Where in Essex are you based rammses? You and your family are welcome to join myself and DJMCJERICO on Westcliff beach on Monday afternoon. I cant vouch for the fish, but all the other requirements are there:boat:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers flatty,i,m in basildon one of my boxer dogs is having an op monday,but going to try kent,as i fish southend canvey a lot tightlines,but many thanks.

G

·
try the prince of wales pier,dover.if u let the harbour boards marine office know your going on there and that your disabled they will let you drive along the pier.go up the end and fish as there are toilets and a caff too.i fished it a few times this winter and found it not to be very snaggy at all just as long as you dont cast too short.down the wall's ok but a few yards out up that end there is ment to be a cable that runs along to the lighthouse on the end.dont know if it's correct though.....dave.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts