World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to sort out some dates for my summer fishing from the boat and I have a couple of dates I need to get sorted.

1) The winner of the Essex V Kent Meet that won a place on my boat and Nukemoll who was the high bidder for a place at the Dungie meet. I could do with a couple of dates from you that you would like the trip to take place.

2) Alan T who was the high bidder at the Essex Meet for a place on the boat and Ron who wanted to hold Alans hand:unsure: while he fishes, I also need dates from you too.

Both trips will be from Newhaven and hopefully will be 10-12 hour trips.
Could those concerned please let me have some dates asap so that I can put them in my diary.
Thanks
Terry

15,082 Posts
I am trying to sort out some dates for my summer fishing from the boat and I have a couple of dates I need to get sorted.

1) The winner of the Essex V Kent Meet that won a place on my boat and Nukemoll who was the high bidder for a place at the Dungie meet. I could do with a couple of dates from you that you would like the trip to take place.

2) Alan T who was the high bidder at the Essex Meet for a place on the boat and Ron who wanted to hold Alans hand:unsure: while he fishes, I also need dates from you too.

Could those concerned please let me have some dates asap so that I can put them in my diary.
Thanks
Terry
Whatever you and Alan decide,let me know and I will be there....And Terry,please try to perform a bit better than of late....Still at least you will have Alan and myself to guide you over some decent fishing marks :kissing:
You know me Terry,I am avaliable 24/7

·
Registered
3,256 Posts

Thanks
Terry
The only dates I cant make Terry are June the 23rd or the 30th and 28th July. as I have comps on these dates.

thanks Alan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
didn't flatty win over there?....dave.:unsure:
I think you are right Dave, but I have not seen him or Nuke on here for a while. I'll try pm'ing them.
Alan, the choice is yours. Weekdays from August will be easier for me as I dont have too many weekends free. I have a lot of wedding bookings over the early part of the summer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts