World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, as im sure you will all know i have been awaiting the prize giveing for the first prize in the kent vs essex charity match.
The prize was suplied by KENT TACKLE in strood.
The prize itself was a 24 k gold plated abu 5500 in a presentation box and life time membership to the ambassadeur club plus a lifetime sevice on the reel, the reel is worth over £600.
I would like to thenk Kent tackle ltd for supplying the reel. Thanks to Alan t [email protected] darrel 2000 , for there time spent organising the meets/matches, and thanks to all overs who supplied prizes for the meets
Most of all well done to all the anglers who fished these meets,togeather we have raised alot of money for the charitys concerned:clap3: :clap3:

left to right, Nuke myself and darrell

Nukes so popular in this shop they have a pic of him on the counter

:1a: Thanks guys

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
Well done on the prize, you deserve it for the codling you got.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Well done Stu. Nice reel that, you deserve it mate. Got it in the end. :)

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
result !!! Team extreme members doing ok in my book !
Your not extreme beacuse you can sit on a beach for 2 days....

Your stupid!

Like children trying to prove something.... Oh i had better stop, dont want anymore of those points lol

Well done slayer. Pitty those lug didnt do it for me!:giveup:

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
Your not extreme beacuse you can sit on a beach for 2 days....

Your stupid!

Like children trying to prove something.... Oh i had better stop, dont want anymore of those points lol

Well done slayer. Pitty those lug didnt do it for me!:giveup:
But unlike us they can sit on a beach in worse conditions we had Thursday night and not start a fire.
If fishing for 2 days in crappy weather is not extreme esp if you are there for the fishing and a laugh instead of being there to prove a point then thats extreme for me.
Anyway all the Essex and Kent lads are extreme because we fished in extreme crappy conditions at Felixstowe. It was extreme because there was bugger all fish for 6 hours and there was apub not more than 1/2 a mile away

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
But unlike us they can sit on a beach in worse conditions we had Thursday night and not start a fire.
If fishing for 2 days in crappy weather is not extreme esp if you are there for the fishing and a laugh instead of being there to prove a point then thats extreme for me.
Anyway all the Essex and Kent lads are extreme because we fished in extreme crappy conditions at Felixstowe. It was extreme because there was bugger all fish for 6 hours and there was apub not more than 1/2 a mile away
All I want to know is, who's bloody stupid idea was it to go to Felixstowe?:blink: :unsure: :uhuh:

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
All I want to know is, who's bloody stupid idea was it to go to Felixstowe?:blink: :unsure: :uhuh:
Yours I believe

1 - 20 of 32 Posts