World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lttle trip over the border

Got there a little earlier than anticipated and fished from LW up and down 13.00-21.30 HW18.00 ish

Fish from the start with a slack period immediately after HW. Late in the ebb it was 3 a chuck but I had had enough by then!

Finished with about 40 tings best 38cm (half in size) and 7 dabs to 28cm. Even fished one rod with whole squid for 4 hours and the tings savaged that too.

No weed, no hefts

Matt

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Well worth the trip then bruv, I'm giving it a go tonight as been ill for the last week with a mega cold, heard the shingle has been packed but nobody putting reports in

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
lively little session matt nice to see ya in suffolk well done buddy we are out tonight expecting the suicidal tings to hit us what baits did you use quality of the lug this way been poor. regards wayne. [ the king of pipes].

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well worth the trip then bruv, I'm giving it a go tonight as been ill for the last week with a mega cold, heard the shingle has been packed but nobody putting reports in
Yes, I was fishing for the table Nick. The kids love tings. I think theres some reports on EA looks lively on the shingle too bro. Have a good session.

lively little session matt nice to see ya in suffolk well done buddy we are out tonight expecting the suicidal tings to hit us what baits did you use quality of the lug this way been poor. regards wayne. [ the king of pipes].
Hi Wayne, was lug tipped with squid all day. Had my worms from James, theyre very good and got some fresh blacks for a trip locally later in the week

Hi Matt, aint heard you on here for a couple of weeks? You been on holiday? It appears the East Coast is Full of Yting and no Cling? Well done on the decent haul (40 less tings for me to catch). Rick
Hi Rick, been a very busy boy at work but finished that particular task so happy days!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts