World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local reports said only small dabs and tings about, but haven't been in a while so thought I'd give it a go and get some sport. Spent my tenner on some good worms from angling avenue and headed of to Kessingland. Got there about 11.30 am and at first it was very quiet, no weeds, no crabs, no snags, no current drift and not many people. The baits came in intact after being in the water for 15 minutes for first for two hours. About 2.00
pm the bites started coming as the tide rose and after that it was double hook ups with small dabs up to 6" and whiting up to 10", no keepers. Cleared off about 4.00 pm. It was a cold wind but clear blue sky and a fun day. Then went to to the supermarket and spent a fiver on fish for dinner, go figger!

·
Registered
695 Posts
cheers for the report it seems its cr#p all round then however there is very few people fishing the nn sand so if u don't try u don't know I'm going to have a bash at the weekend that's if I have time to pop down marsh two grab 200 lug . there is a few flounders coming out so I have seen . so digging tomorrow maybe ... when fishing is rubbish u have to keep your head down an crack on ....... thank you again for update on kessy JEZZA :D:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts