World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
400 yrds up from RNLI by Tree stump.. Two rods out one with up and over 36ins tails. sandeel / whiting wrap, other whole red squid. Both out as far as i can chuck em. Sea flat calm no weed.....sit and wait.....But know i'm gonna miss Corrie on box....so even if i don't catch it's a win situation. Come on Mr Spotty come to daddy.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Would love to get out during the wk , never get out me bed if I did feking work always getting in the way . Good luck on the spotties bud .

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Final result....Pulled off beach at 00.40am....No Rays anywhere that i know of. Plenty of ting....And a word of caution...i was about 20yrds to the rightof the big tree stump that stands upright on the high water mark..during this session dispite moving along to the right a couple of times. during the session i lost a total of 7 rigs including leader to snags. So treat this area with caution.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Final result....Pulled off beach at 00.40am....No Rays anywhere that i know of. Plenty of ting....And a word of caution...i was about 20yrds to the rightof the big tree stump that stands upright on the high water mark..during this session dispite moving along to the right a couple of times. during the session i lost a total of 7 rigs including leader to snags. So treat this area with caution.

yeah, you got the old pier that goes out there mate ive lost loads of rigs there before myself.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts