World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all welcome age limit is 5 to 15 comp starts at 12 ends at 4 only £1 entrance fee that includes entrance fee of the pier lots of prizes coaches at hand to give help if required oh yes its on the 13th of september

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
thre is a kids comp this sunday on deal pier its open to everyone its £1 entrance fee this includes the admission fee for getting on the pier there are lots of prizes,:1a:,there are plenty of coaches on site to help out any lesser experienced children,,the comp starts at 12 and finishes at 4 this comp is being run by the deal minnows fishing club which is a non profit club any one up to 15 is welcome to fish ,,,lets hope for good weather :yahoo:

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Sounds great, if I wasnt working the weekend :)() I would have come down to that!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the weather sort of behaved we had a few showers but was a good turn out comp was won by david morris (geezer) 2nd place went to a boy of 5 years old who on his 1st fishing trip managed a few fish the look on his face reminded me why i give up my spare time to help at the kids club everyone went home with a prize ,thanks to all who attended

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
well the weather sort of behaved we had a few showers but was a good turn out comp was won by david morris (geezer) 2nd place went to a boy of 5 years old who on his 1st fishing trip managed a few fish the look on his face reminded me why i give up my spare time to help at the kids club everyone went home with a prize ,thanks to all who attended
Quality!!

Bet the 5yr old lad was as chuffed as boots! Its what fishing is all about! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts