World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
**72**
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recived the Thank You letter this week from DEMELZA HOUSE childrens hospice.

The jist of it reads:: On behalf of all the children, families and staff at Demelza, I would like to thank you for your generous donation of £400.00 received recently in respect of your "Kids Meet Fishing event" at Hythe.

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED, DONATED PRIZES AND MONEY FOR SUCH A WORTHY CAUSE :1a: 72,captin and matchman

Attachments

·
Registered
21,084 Posts
Well done Wayne from 'that side'...pretty impressive fella...

I recived the Thank You letter this week from DEMELZA HOUSE childrens hospice.

The jist of it reads:: On behalf of all the children, families and staff at Demelza, I would like to thank you for your generous donation of £400.00 received recently in respect of your "Kids Meet Fishing event" at Hythe.

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED, DONATED PRIZES AND MONEY FOR SUCH A WORTHY CAUSE :1a: 72,captin and matchman

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Well done Wayne and all that attended,helped out and to those of You who so generously gave their time and all who so generously gave prizes or donations to this worthwhile cause. Lets hope We have got a beach at Hythe to fish from next year!! all the best from me and mrs mick!:1a::1a::1a:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Well done Wayne, Mick n Bob, enjoyed it n well done to all that attended :clap2:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Brilliant. You can't imagine just what a terrific job these wonderful people do in a childrens hospice.
After last Summer, visiting and staying in the Royal Marsden childrens hospital with my 16 year old lad having chemo, and seeing the very little kids, some who wouldn't make it, you realise just what a hospice is for.
It must be heartbreaking work, but they do it, and they need every penny they can get.
We should do the same thing every year without fail.

·
**72**
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes maybe we should do it every year, the youngsters that went seemed to have a good day, that raffel table was something else took 3/4 of an hour to do!!! I know this site is more for the RNLI quite rightly we all must know someone who's living is on or or to do with the sea, but this charity was chosen because it was a Kids event and seemed more fitting. Bring it on 2010 !!! :fishing:

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Well done Wayne Bob and Matchman oh and Brickie Lee the skinny dipper:clap2::clap2::clap2::yeah:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts