World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Killer terrorist has it's day.

824 views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  bens1247 
#1 ·
Started of yesterday afternoon with a phone call from Jonah, ello mate wanna oh fishing tonite ? Yep I'm up for that where we going ? Browndown his reply meet me in the car park at 6 pm don't be *^%^*€% late !!

Ok chill out il be there for 6, or just after, no you will be there for 6 not 5 past 6 but 6 o'clock do you understand, am I talking English enough for you ?? No Jonah I can't quite understand because your Maltese accent takes over your English, don't take the pi33, be there 6 o'clock,, phone went dead!!

Ok got a few hours to chill so quick stop at baits r us to grab done sandeels, nip across the road and check the crab situation out, result 3 doz peelers after 15 mins of looking happy days!

545 pm phong rings it's achmed ( Jonah ) where are you ? I reply with I'm in the van driving, well I'm in the van stuck in traffic ,oh so your gonna be late again then are you was his reply, hmmm don't no mate came mine but don't worry il be with you ASAP. Phone goes dead again.

606 pm I arrived at the car park only to be met with a torrid of abuse from achmed, what bloody time do you call this ? Quick look on my phone " it's 606 pm " ( he's not happy )
Gets the gear out the van and we begin the walk to this spot that he likes, so I'm loaded down with seatbox bucket and rods n shelter struggling walking over have shingle, Jonah, well he's got this trolley thing loaded up with seat box buckets bags etc, marching away saying keep up will you. ( I can see this turning into a crap night already )

Gets to this " magical" spot sets up and fires both rods put as far as I possibly can. Time now 8 pm and I manage a pouting on crab, 850 Jonah shouting with excitement " I gotta ray, I got a spotted ray " I reply how big ? 2 lb 8 was his reply back.
Hmmm could the rays be on the feed now ? Quick bait change and both rods fired back out as far as possible, 930, Jonah js into his 2 nd spotted of 4lb 4 so the Maltese killer terrorist is now doing my head in as he's had whiting pouting dogs all night long and 2 spotted rays while I've only managed a poxy pouting and a tiny little hound pup.

The night continues with achmed throwing abuse in my direction, all night long, how many fish you caught ? My reply 2 Jonah. Why ? 36 I'm now on was his reply back to me,ffs this can't be happening, this is a nightmare I will wake up in a min... Nope it happend I got out fished by the Maltese bloody killer terrorist

He even re bout of bait and I was throwing Manky bait at him and he was still bloody catching on they ffs.

Now I know you will be reading this later oh killer terrorist once you have woken from your septic pit. Ever dog/ Maltese git/ jammy git/ lucky f*%^er/ Maltese killer bloody achmed terrorist, SILANCE I kill you. You beat me last night this is your 1 and only bloody time you will ever do this to me again.

I won't even be able to go into the local tackle shop now because they won't let me live this down, I'm doomed for life, hell I'm scared for life now.

So you bloody dirty terrorist I declare war now!!!!

Jammy bassssssssssrurd!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Well i have to say your mate sounds like a tremendous angler to me giving you a whooping like that , does he do guiding sessions perchance mate ? My bro is a bit like that , the lurker is on ere somewhere and he does my head in , its pure jam so dont worry about it , just be stubborn like me, refuse all help and ignore the football like chanting taunts . Apparantly were out tonight ray hunting at a secret sneaky mark and hes gotta a shock coming when i winch a few out .

#4 ·
John he couldn't even guide a guide dog into a kennel lol. Pure bloody luck lady night on his part. We will see just how lucky he is tonite when I cut his lines all night lol :)
well thats right , i wouldnt stand for it mate i tell u that now , best go on your own then u can blame the tides or cf guys or summat ,, works for me :victory: if we blank i wont post up and pretend we didnt go at all , a good humoured report btw

#5 ·
Like your thinking john, we started calling him Jonah as he couldn't even catch when everybody around him was pulling hounds in he couldn't manage 1, but every dog has it's day and last night he had his night.

I'm dreading later on as he's gonna be gloating. Think I know why he was catching last night because he wasn't casting that far. Suppose 80 yards max he was casting ??

#8 ·
Started of yesterday afternoon with a phone call from Jonah, ello mate wanna oh fishing tonite ? Yep I'm up for that where we going ? Browndown his reply meet me in the car park at 6 pm don't be *^%^*€% late !!

Ok chill out il be there for 6, or just after, no you will be there for 6 not 5 past 6 but 6 o'clock do you understand, am I talking English enough for you ?? No Jonah I can't quite understand because your Maltese accent takes over your English, don't take the pi33, be there 6 o'clock,, phone went dead!!

Ok got a few hours to chill so quick stop at baits r us to grab done sandeels, nip across the road and check the crab situation out, result 3 doz peelers after 15 mins of looking happy days!

545 pm phong rings it's achmed ( Jonah ) where are you ? I reply with I'm in the van driving, well I'm in the van stuck in traffic ,oh so your gonna be late again then are you was his reply, hmmm don't no mate came mine but don't worry il be with you ASAP. Phone goes dead again.

606 pm I arrived at the car park only to be met with a torrid of abuse from achmed, what bloody time do you call this ? Quick look on my phone " it's 606 pm " ( he's not happy )
Gets the gear out the van and we begin the walk to this spot that he likes, so I'm loaded down with seatbox bucket and rods n shelter struggling walking over have shingle, Jonah, well he's got this trolley thing loaded up with seat box buckets bags etc, marching away saying keep up will you. ( I can see this turning into a crap night already )

Gets to this " magical" spot sets up and fires both rods put as far as I possibly can. Time now 8 pm and I manage a pouting on crab, 850 Jonah shouting with excitement " I gotta ray, I got a spotted ray " I reply how big ? 2 lb 8 was his reply back.
Hmmm could the rays be on the feed now ? Quick bait change and both rods fired back out as far as possible, 930, Jonah js into his 2 nd spotted of 4lb 4 so the Maltese killer terrorist is now doing my head in as he's had whiting pouting dogs all night long and 2 spotted rays while I've only managed a poxy pouting and a tiny little hound pup.

The night continues with achmed throwing abuse in my direction, all night long, how many fish you caught ? My reply 2 Jonah. Why ? 36 I'm now on was his reply back to me,ffs this can't be happening, this is a nightmare I will wake up in a min... Nope it happend I got out fished by the Maltese bloody killer terrorist

He even re bout of bait and I was throwing Manky bait at him and he was still bloody catching on they ffs.

Now I know you will be reading this later oh killer terrorist once you have woken from your septic pit. Ever dog/ Maltese git/ jammy git/ lucky f*%^er/ Maltese killer bloody achmed terrorist, SILANCE I kill you. You beat me last night this is your 1 and only bloody time you will ever do this to me again.

I won't even be able to go into the local tackle shop now because they won't let me live this down, I'm doomed for life, hell I'm scared for life now.

So you bloody dirty terrorist I declare war now!!!!

Jammy bassssssssssrurd!!
Gotta admit for the first part of that story, I was thinking....and you go fishing with this fella. WHY!!!!. But figure you probably had a right laugh. If you have a good fish and a good laugh....well it don't get any better does it.

#9 ·
see you tonight pullypower we will gang up on the terrorist and if he has his 2 casting disc we will throw them in and that will put an end to his jam as he cant cast without them lol
Steve, Jonah ain't fishing tonite so he says, lazy git having a siesta, born bloody lazy he is.
Yep see you tonite.... Think it's your turn for the Abdab kebabs lol :)

#10 ·
Gotta admit for the first part of that story, I was thinking....and you go fishing with this fella. WHY!!!!. But figure you probably had a right laugh. If you have a good fish and a good laugh....well it don't get any better does it.

Nothing wrong with achmed that a bullet to the head wouldn't fix, nah he's a nice bloke, always up for a laugh n joke is achmed. It's just hid Manky baits that he uses.
Bluey defrosted and used 20 times sandeels that are Manky squid that's turned pink and ready for the maggots to have a field day in.

His moto waste not want not, our moto throw it away and but fresh you right git

#12 ·
Craig it's no so bad for him as he lives in Fareham and it's only a 10 min drive for him, were as I line 30 mins away, Friday afternoon/ early evening traffic on the m27= a ball ache

He said last night, thinking of fishing hordal/ Barton, ok I said we go in your car ? No came his reply I was thinking of going in your van.

He's tighter than a ducks ass and that's water tight lol.
I hope he reads all this later on lol lol

#17 ·
Good report mate. Sure you've licked you're wounds by now...

Was down there myself last night (up by the shroom). Nothing much to report other than ting and a nice fat flounder... Think it's turning into my fav local venue although it needs to start producing again or I might change my mind!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.