World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Right chaps, I&#39;m off to Kilmore Quay in the next few hours for a week fishing, we can call this one work...with fishing involved
Taking pictures for magazines and working with dad. I’ll post a little report on how we did when I get back

Must apologise for the lack of updates, I&#39;ve had a hectic work schedule to keep to because of this trip so the web site has been put at the back of my priorities.

Anyway when I get back a week Monday, there will be updates galore&#33;&#33;</font>

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font color='#000000'>The weather well and truly beat us on this one. We couldn’t get out with Eamon Hays on the Autum Dream, although we did have a few hours one afternoon just outside the harbour. This produced a Ballan of around 2lb. The harbour produced some coalies, whiting, Pollack, Corkwing and even a few small codling. Best two fish were a couple of mullet we had each of 2lb and just over 3lb. We tried a few others marks which we could get on, which produced a few dogs, bass, a spurdog and the smallest Tope, were talking about 10inches long&#33;

Still, it was better than been at home&#33; Quality accommodation as usual at the Quay House and outstanding food and drink with Kehoes, made up for the bad weather. Looking at the forecast we probably could have got out today, sods law&#33;</font>

Last edited by MikeJr at 1088936784

·
Registered
49 Posts
<font color='#000000'>If it&#39;s any consolation, we&#39;ve had three trips on the trot cancelled too - including today from laugharne &nbsp;

I&#39;m just hoping the weather is Ok this coming Saturday, and that the fish around Swansea are getting really hungry.</font>

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font color='#000000'>That&#39;s bad&#33;

It&#39;s nice and sunny and more importantly no wind here in mid wales at the moment, and, from what I gather the weather is looking good up to Friday, but it didn&#39;t go any further

Fingers crossed&#33;</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts