World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<font color='#000000'>Hi,

Has anyone fished Kilmore Quay.
I am going there at the end of the month to fish on the Autum Dream.

What are the best lures,feathers to use as we are drift fishing over the wreef.

Rob</font>

·
Registered
49 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Wondered how long it would take you to get here boyo. Not long now eh? Got my passport back in plenty of time. Get loads of those firetail jellies - they&#39;re bound to do the job.
</font>

G

·
<font color='#000000'>Can&#39;t recommend the place high enough, seriously I love the place and were should be there at the end of June, can&#39;t wait&#33;

Pop into Kehoes for a sea food platter and a pint, you really won&#39;t regret it&#33; If you get in there and there is a table free, GRAB IT&#33; They go quickly so you could be waiting an age to get another.

We are usually out with Dick Hayes on Enterprise, I think Eamonn Hayes is the skipper of the Autumn Dream, but don&#39;t quote me on that one&#33;

I was going to write up some stuff about Kilmore, but, I have found an article which should be published on the site. Watch out for it tomorrow.

Good luck,

Mike Thrussell Jr</font>

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<font color='#000000'>Dave,

You have won the species pool 3 weeks in a row.
Its time to retire.

I think you will be sharing a room with Willis and me if you dont stand down&#33;&#33;

Willis snores his head off and sleep walks i be careful in Kilmore Quay.

Speak to thursday and let you know if the trip is on for Laugharne on Saturday.

Look out Kilmore hear we come.
</font>

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<font color='#000000'>

Mike,

thanks for the information on Kilmore Quay hopefully that will give me the edge on my rivals for the most species trophy.

ta

Rob</font>

·
Registered
49 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I reckon it must be about my turn for the pot again - I feel more of that &#39;beginners luck&#39; just around the corner&#33; And make sure you bring plenty of beer money as well - I wonder how many of the crowd are going to be too ill to fish on Sunday THIS year? &nbsp;

Thanks for the articles Mike - I&#39;m looking forward to the trip more than ever now, next week can&#39;t get here quickly enough.</font>

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<font color='#000000'>

Goffy,

No time for beer this is going to be a serious weekend for fishing. Myself and Dave have a couple of tricks up our sleaves&#33;&#33;&#33;

see you friday</font>

·
Registered
49 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Turns out that Robbo&#39;s trick was going to be getting a load of crab and ragworm without telling the rest of us - but he&#39;s been RUMBLED. &nbsp;

Won&#39;t mind getting distracted by an attractive lithuanian either.</font>

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<font color='#000000'>Hi Guy&#39;s

i might have been rumbled with the bait but myself and Dave have plenty more tricks up our sleaves&#33;&#33;

Rob</font>

·
Registered
3 Posts
<font color='#32CD32'>

HI Lads
I&#39;m affraid I took the pool again last Sunday from the local lads&#33;
I can&#39;t wait until the weekend though the weather looks as if its going to break but hopefully not to much wind:(</font>

·
Registered
49 Posts
<font color='#000000'>I&#39;ve got terrible wind tonight, so all being well it&#39;ll have blown over by the weekend... &#33; &nbsp;
</font>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts