World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color='#000000'>Well I fished kings dock yesterday all the way in and to my Joy I hooked a total of 15 fish...4 came home with me for supper and the smallest was just under 2lbs all were whiting.

The season has started with excellent results...I recommend a slight bait change though to be a squid and mackrel mix for the docks now.</font>

·
Banned
3,346 Posts
<font color='#000000'>Well I fished kings dock yesterday all the way in and to my Joy I hooked a total of 15 fish...4 came home with me for supper and the smallest was just under 2lbs all were whiting.

The season has started with excellent results...I recommend a slight bait change though to be a squid and mackrel mix for the docks now.</font>
king's dock ??? where's that

·
Registered
208 Posts
The Kings dock is in swansea me thinks used to fish there a lot many years ago but they shut it down and you couldn't get accses, unless there is another kings dock about????????
hope it is the one im thinking of and if it is how do you get permisson to fish there?????????

Tight lines

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Kings dock is in swansea me thinks used to fish there a lot many years ago but they shut it down and you couldn't get accses, unless there is another kings dock about????????
hope it is the one im thinking of and if it is how do you get permisson to fish there?????????

Tight lines
It was first posted in 20004?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts