World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice little 4hr session on kingston beach 2day , nice simple fishing 1 rod a coarse rod had 1up 1down rig with size 6 hooks just 3 bites all missed , unable to quite get the distance . 2nd rod used the same type rig but cast a little further out produced all my fish of the session , 3 good sized gg,s 5 small schoolies , 3 small red mullet and 8 flounders of which 5 were sizeable . All fish on reds , had a chat with graham [rover p something or other ] all in all a nice way to spend 4hrs . FRANK

P

·
0 Posts
Nice little 4hr session on kingston beach 2day , nice simple fishing 1 rod a coarse rod had 1up 1down rig with size 6 hooks just 3 bites all missed , unable to quite get the distance . 2nd rod used the same type rig but cast a little further out produced all my fish of the session , 3 good sized gg,s 5 small schoolies , 3 small red mullet and 8 flounders of which 5 were sizeable . All fish on reds , had a chat with graham [rover p something or other ] all in all a nice way to spend 4hrs . FRANK
well done frank....nice fishing mate!...looks like your getting the hang
of this fishing lark...lol

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Good session,better than i did Saturday and Monday night.
Im hopefully going to have another go this Sat afternoon,will be taking my 2 1/2 year old son along,hopefully i can show him a fish or two :)

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats some top fishing there Af:clap:
Ye very enjoyable mate and so simple a handful of reds some light tackle and non stop bites . I wonder why we seem to bypass somewhere that offers reasonable sport and comfy fishing in most weathers . FRANK

·
10,448 Posts
Gaz at long last you've given up the gay coarse fishing and got back to the real deal. Been meaning to tell you about my beach fishing in FLA. Snook to 35lb, lemon shark to just under 50lb, stingray to about 30lb, tonnes of small jacks, snappers, spanish macks, trout and ladyfish, 5 million catfish and last but not least a monster redfish ( about 18lB by my estimation). Well a monster for me but a baby according to the locals.

Every fish except the big snook,the shark and the stingrays and the 5 million catfish caught on soft plastics. Boss fun and dirt cheap considering £10 quids worth of shrimp lasts about half an hour before theyre ripped to shreds by the local tiddlers or cook in the roasting sun.

You'll really have to save your bucks and come with me one of these years.

Ray

1 - 10 of 10 Posts