World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished kingstone beach 2 days after Puddle Man and Sparks put a wonderfull report about there being flounders there.
At this time there was little or no litter.
In the past 3 weeks i have fished this beach a few times, and the litter problem has got worse.
Then this friday (23rd ) i arrived at 9.30 am. no one on beach,
but it was littered with rubbish.
Now not all of this is anglers BUT i found old newspapers from bait,
plastic bags with crabs in !!!. a plastic bag with 4 razor fish in,
and 2 side of mackerel.
Plus loads of plastic bottles and crisp packets.

TAKE YOUR LITTER HOME, BECAUSE ALL ANGLERS WILL GET THE BLAME.
END OF RANT !!!
KOI MAN
:rtfm:

G

·
I fished kingstone beach 2 days after Puddle Man and Sparks put a wonderfull report about there being flounders there.
In the past 3 weeks i have fished this beach a few times, and the litter problem has got worse.
Then this friday (23rd ) i arrived at 9.30 am. no one on beach,
Now not all of this is anglers BUT i found old newspapers from bait,
plastic bags with crabs in !!!. a plastic bag with 4 razor fish in,
and 2 side of mackerel.

TAKE YOUR LITTER HOME, BECAUSE ALL ANGLERS WILL GET THE BLAME.
END OF RANT !!!
KOI MAN
well said that man!
did you catch anything?

·
Registered
25,237 Posts
Thats the trouble,put up a report of a good trip and the non contributing forum lurkers get down to the mark and turn it into a rubbish dump.:sad:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Was there today and only saw one bit of manky bait paper that was festering by the railings by the Jet-Ski hire place.

There was the usual tin cans and general bits of rubbish by the high water mark but not too bad.

Some people just dont care.
I fished with a mate in Seaford a few years ago and we had a BBQ while fishing.
At the end of the night when we had packed up ready to go he didnt even think about tidying up and disposing of the BBQ,I ended up puting it all in bags and into the bin.
Not the first time he has left old bait etc behind after a session for me to clear up.

As Paul said,Did you catch anything?

·
Registered
225 Posts
i fished kingstone beach 2 days after puddle man and sparks put a wonderfull report about there being flounders there.
Then this friday (23rd ) i arrived at 9.30 am. No one on beach,
Now not all of this is anglers but i found old newspapers from bait,
plastic bags with crabs in !!!. A plastic bag with 4 razor fish in,
and 2 side of mackerel.

Take your litter home, because all anglers will get the blame.
End of rant !!!
Koi man
take not everyone!
As posted on newhaven east arm! Not everyone is as dedicated as us on this site but its our problem....

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
take not everyone!
As posted on newhaven east arm! Not everyone is as dedicated as us on this site but its our problem....
Well, whoever left there crap there obviously didnt know what they were doing. Razorfish, Mackerel... dont think theres any whiting on kingston beach this time of year. Reds reds reds all the way.

So yes.... did you catch anything? Or was your rant just a ploy to disguise the fact that you blanked? :nerd:

·
Registered
225 Posts
well, whoever left there crap there obviously didnt know what they were doing. Razorfish, mackerel... Dont think theres any whiting on kingston beach this time of year. Reds reds reds all the way.

So yes.... Did you catch anything? Or was your rant just a ploy to disguise the fact that you blanked? :nerd:
dont forget the rubbish but!

Lol

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
dont forget the rubbish but!

Lol
and that! In all seriousness, everyone should have the decency to clear up after themselves. Oh and i take it back, razorfish can be a killer bait for flounders.

·
Registered
223 Posts
it is an issue that needs addressing,in the day of facebook and other social networks it is very easy to set up a protest group which highlights anti socila behaviour and since beaches are open too everyone .you only need local/national media to highlight this and angling very quickly becomes public enemy nos one.the more rubbish left is just supplying the ammunition they need .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts