World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9 of us headed down there this morning,Arrived to be greeted with bright sunshine and a wee breeze so conditions were good,Skink was the first to catch with a small Flounder and a few more micro flounders followed to most of the members,I had a wee Turbot then Action Jackson had another Turbot of 7oz,a couple moe up to 1lb 5oz were caught along with a few Flounders to over the pound mark,most of us had double figure counts of fish ,i weighed in 8 fish the Skink 9 but put back many more to small to weigh,think for our 6 hour match we had around 15/16lb of fish then i had a PB Turbot of 2lb 1oz so i had the largest fish and The Skink had the biggest bag :1a:

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
nice wee turbo there :1a:

·
Registered
928 Posts
cracking fish lenny!!

great day to be out but i was having a few to many to get out with the rods

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
It was a good session and my first on that beach, a frantic couple of our spell of good fish in the middle of the session. Flounder was taken home and with some flour,chilli powder,salt and pepper it was beautiful. Lenny's Turbo was really thick and we all thought it was bigger than the scales showed but hey its a PB anyway.
Neal
The Skink

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
lenny nice report
good turbos as well , nice sunshine ,
btw 1st pic is mirror image , take a look at neal smock

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well spotted Jason,took it long ways and changed it on photobucket but never noticed it :) (sorted)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts