World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
RNLI Fundraiser and Legend
15,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FROM 10AM IN THE MORNING THE WAVE RADIO STATION IS GOING TO BE DOWN KNAB ROCK WITH MY LATE SONS RAFT PLUS THE THE MEDIA IF YOUR DOWN THERE AND WOULD LIKE TO SPONSER LEE WOOD RAFT HAVE A CHAT WITH STEVE WILLIAMS HE WILL BE WITH THE RAFT:victory:I WILL BE COMING INTO KNAB ROCK FOR MEDIA INTERVIEWS ON THE BIG LIFEBOAT APPOX 10.30AM:victory::victory:

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Good luck Steve, hope you have a good day :thumbs:

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Probably goes better than "Soggy Log"!:roll1:

·
15,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks good steve,well done to all involved.
see you tommoro steve.
tight lines roamer.
LISTEN TO BBC WALES RADIO ABOUT 8.30AM THEN OFF DOWN MUMBLES FOR MORE INTERVIEWS FULL STEAM AHEAD TOMORROW AND FULL STEAM AHEAD SUNDAY WITH THE RAFT:victory::victory::victory:

·
Team Hr jones
5,932 Posts
big congrats to cbass and to his m8s for making this raft, you must be chufed to bits steve wood with what they have done, it looks great.

hope you have a great day:drunk::drunk:, gutted i had to pull out and i cant even come and watch:doh::doh:

·
15,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
big congrats to cbass and to his m8s for making this raft, you must be chufed to bits steve wood with what they have done, it looks great.

hope you have a great day:drunk::drunk:, gutted i had to pull out and i cant even come and watch:doh::doh:
tiers mate when steve sent the pics a big personal thankyou tomorrow:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
wow...looks awesome.....could give oxford or cambridge a run for thier money..
well done to everybody involved:1a:

·
MSW R.I.P
622 Posts
LISTEN TO BBC WALES RADIO ABOUT 8.30AM THEN OFF DOWN MUMBLES FOR MORE INTERVIEWS FULL STEAM AHEAD TOMORROW AND FULL STEAM AHEAD SUNDAY WITH THE RAFT:victory::victory::victory:
im listening to bbc wales, what am i waiting for? are you gonna be on?
ill see you down the knab in a bit, told my boss im gonna be a bit late but i may put my rods in the car and turn up a day late. lol:happy:

·
Team Rig Maker
19,817 Posts
a very serious looking raft there I hope you have had the crew in training

·
MSW R.I.P
622 Posts
just heard the interview on bbc wales, when you hear the tragic story told by steve very emotionally, it hits home how important his fundraising is to the rnli and it shows how much it really means on a personal level to steve. lets all get behind him and show him the support he deserves. steve mate my heart goes out to you and your family.

·
Registered
506 Posts
that does indeed look like a well thought out craft!

I reckon you may even get some offers after it wins the race! THERE ARE BOATS IN SWANSEA THAT WOULD BE BETTER OFF SWAPPING THEIR ENGINES ONTO THAT AND SINKING THEIR OTHER BOAT!:crazy:

All the best for both events steve, i got a [email protected]@*ing christening of all things on Sunday!:cry:

·
MSW R.I.P
622 Posts
just got back from the knab, cracking morning, we got to take the raft out for a test run and its a dream, big hand for the lads who devoted their time, effort and money to make this awsome raft:clap: roll on sunday its gonna be a great day out for all the family, keep your eyes peeled for the news tonight and you'll get an insight of whats to come.:victory: also met one or two faces off here including roamer and mumbly zach nice to meet you guys and hopefully meet a few more of you on sunday.:victory:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts