World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Team Rig Maker
19,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down to knab rock around 7 pm, and there were quite a few people setting up already.

As soon as there was enough water I put in the lines, didn't take long for the 1st bite, on about the 3rd cast i connected with a tub gurnard, couple of cast's later a nice coddling of around 1lb, and that was it a few more knocks but nothing else came out.

The guy next to me had a small codling, there was another gurnard just to my left a few very small flatties, I didn't even see a doggy, although I heard a couple did come out opposite Verdi's

but blank avoided and it was good to get out

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
nice one karl at least you had something tight`uns

·
Team Rig Maker
19,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really thought that the hounds would have been out in numbers

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
At least you had a few Vas fish seem few and far between at the mo

·
Registered
8,419 Posts
Well done VAS on avoiding the dreaded blank, I hope to give it a go later in the week

·
Team Chatter
21,738 Posts
Went down to knab rock around 7 pm, and there were quite a few people setting up already.

As soon as there was enough water I put in the lines, didn't take long for the 1st bite, on about the 3rd cast i connected with a tub gurnard, couple of cast's later a nice coddling of around 1lb, and that was it a few more knocks but nothing else came out.

The guy next to me had a small codling, there was another gurnard just to my left a few very small flatties, I didn't even see a doggy, although I heard a couple did come out opposite Verdi's

but blank avoided and it was good to get out
great sesh vas
wilba caught a hound on saturday
will let pat explain
it was a typical vas moment:whistling:headhurt::laugh:

·
Registered
14,444 Posts
Well done Karl.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Enjoyable stuff:clap3:. I saw my first trigger of the year off mumbles pier on Sun Afternoon, so perhaps the best fishing this summer is yet to come.l

1 - 10 of 10 Posts