World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just fished the knap 2up 2down windy as hell, doggies would not stop biting all at long range still no sign of a ray :uhuh: but an enjoyable morning
16+doggies
5 whiting

·
Registered
226 Posts
Good mornings fishing mate, what bait did you use?.
Going there myself tonight got some squid,sandeels and a mackey fillet,
had a go about 2 weeks ago fished from about 6pm to 9pm in the rain not a bite just saw 1 doggie caught, weather put us of so went home, but will try again in the sun

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good mornings fishing mate, what bait did you use?.
Going there myself tonight got some squid,sandeels and a mackey fillet,
had a go about 2 weeks ago fished from about 6pm to 9pm in the rain not a bite just saw 1 doggie caught, weather put us of so went home, but will try again in the sun
high mate i always use rag i also had sand eel and squid with me they took eel but not squid but i have caught on everything in the past, good luck when you go

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I always find sandeel best bait at the Knap, nice morning for a spot of fishing,

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
plenty of fish caught there mate:clap3: :clap3: that winds still gusty, was gonna go down there tonight but the winds put me off!!

·
Registered
937 Posts
plenty of fish caught there mate:clap3: :clap3: that winds still gusty, was gonna go down there tonight but the winds put me off!!
Ya wimp!! Get down there and blow the cobwebs away! I`ll be over there about 5:30pm, usual place.

Well done Paul, another nice sesh! :clap3:

Tight lines,
Rich

1 - 9 of 9 Posts