World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the knap today. Got there about six o clock didn't manage to catch anything until just before high tide. I had two dogfish, my dad caug a cod, my mate Gandy caught a dogfish and my mate Anthony caught a dogfish. So overall it wasn't a bad night.

Tight lines

Lanky

·
Registered
73 Posts
good fishing there mate was ment to go knapp last night fora couple of hours any ideas what time high water is tonight/baits to use etc.

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,642 Posts
good fishing there mate was ment to go knapp last night fora couple of hours any ideas what time high water is tonight/baits to use etc.
high water tonight is 00:21 or is 13:03 this afternoon......
i would fish 1 rod with flappers and the other with pulleys, up and over's.....
bait's to use are macky, sandeel, squid but others if you want to....

·
Registered
73 Posts
i been down around the knapp for a quick wander across the pebbles to have a look around any do anyone know if its okay to fish any where along the pebbles im pretty new to shore fishing and have only ever gone of various charter boats.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i am unsure of a certian rig mentioned pully rig up and over can any one help.on the design of this rig.

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,642 Posts
PULLEY RIG.....

UP AND OVER RIG........

I KNOW IT'S NOT GREAT DETAIL BUT SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO HELP YOU.......

TIGHT LINES AND ALL THE BEST,

STEFFYENCK.

·
Registered
73 Posts
thanks m8 so any one of these rigs are fine along with two or three hook flappers.

·
Registered
73 Posts
hey there mate well any ideas what time i should start fishing before high water thanks.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
i`ll be down later myself about 11 tide is 0103am i`ll be the bat fastard in front of bogs wi 2 centuries drowning sandeel and crab

·
Registered
73 Posts
how did ur night at the knapp go. ours not to bad a few bites along with a few fish mostly dogs and a small whiteing for good measure. although we got there to early and ran out of bait just as things were kicking off.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.