World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished there with alan.w tonight. Loads of people fishing down there and the guy next to me had a nice ray about 5lb when we was setting up so things were looking good, but it wasnt meant to be and i only managed1 dog and a nice whiting on the last cast which was deeply hooked so hes come home for my tea tomorrow:)

Alans drag on the reel wouldnt tighten so he had to use one of my multies,which he used suprisingly well for the first time and in the night:clap3: :clap3:

Didnt see anyother fish caught and most people packed up just after high water, both my fish came on the last and last but one casts:clap2:

·
Registered
36 Posts
i was the chap next to you kev thanks for the use of the forceps .it was a long day yesterday st mary well bay in the afternoon 2 pin size whiting another chap had a codling of around 3lb then on to the knap. first cast on blacks rag and squid almost lost my new rod a thornback nice way to start as last time i was there had 1 pouting had a enjoyable day no other fish went home smiling

·
Registered
669 Posts
Fished there with alan.w tonight. Loads of people fishing down there and the guy next to me had a nice ray about 5lb when we was setting up so things were looking good, but it wasnt meant to be and i only managed1 dog and a nice whiting on the last cast which was deeply hooked so hes come home for my tea tomorrow:)

Alans drag on the reel wouldnt tighten so he had to use one of my multies,which he used suprisingly well for the first time and in the night:clap3: :clap3:

Didnt see anyother fish caught and most people packed up just after high water, both my fish came on the last and last but one casts:clap2:
:) Yes thanks for the good company kev and lend of your multi:clap3: One of those nights for me :uhuh: but theres always next time:clap2: Will let you know for tuesday evening:g: Pics from last night on their way to you.tight lines alan.w

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was the chap next to you kev thanks for the use of the forceps .it was a long day yesterday st mary well bay in the afternoon 2 pin size whiting another chap had a codling of around 3lb then on to the knap. first cast on blacks rag and squid almost lost my new rod a thornback nice way to start as last time i was there had 1 pouting had a enjoyable day no other fish went home smiling
Nice to meet you mate:thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts