World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my 2 boys down the Knap last night after an exausting Ragworm digging sesh, also used Macky and Prawn.
It pi**ed down as soon as we got there and we got pretty wet and cold, the wind died down and conditions turned out quite well but there were no fish to be had and we kept having our bait nicked by crabs.
The 2 guys from Newport next to us had nothing to show either.
Not to be defeated i've got some Rag to use up so I'm going to Rogiet Wall tonight fishing a 14M tide hoping for a Bass, I'm using Macky on the other rod hoping for a Conger.
Look out for my post tomorrow, Chris

·
Registered
578 Posts
Hard luck on the Knap, been poor for a while now, and best of luck for this eve, watch out for that rip on the highs off rogiet :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
bad luck, chris. but all those marks you fish up your neck of the woods, and then you fish the knap!!! no offence.

·
Registered
21,236 Posts
better luck for tonight chris.you're not the only one finding it tough going atm.keep trying and it'll come good again:thumbs:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Unlucky Chris,

I was down there with my mate too on sunday, we were using crab, squid, sandeels and blueys and not a touch from the fish!!!

Tats 7 blanks in 7 sessions for me now.

Think it was your 2 lads that wandered over to us for a chat not long before we decided to leave.

Alan.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
unlucky chris m8

1 - 8 of 8 Posts