World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
according to the south wales echo the knap car park is 2 b closed at night, ie; locked new gates. the council and police have approved it. because of youngsters fast cars and sex goings on or whatever,, what a stupid decision 2 make....

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ITS THE ROAD BY THE PEBBLES THAT ACTUALLY GOES INTO THE CAR PARK. CLOSING THE BIG CAR PARK OFF. SO U WONT B ABLE 2 PARK ON THE ROAD EITHER I SUSPECT COS THEY WILL PROBABLY BOOK U COS ITS A SINGLE YELLOW LINE IF I REMEMBER.COS I USED 2 FISH AROUND 2 THE LEFT WHERE THE OLD SWIMMING POOL IS. AND I NEARLY GOT BOOKED THERE 1 NIGHT. THEY HAVENT PUT THE GATES THERE YET BUT THATS WHAT THEY HAVE IN MIND, AND IT SOUNDS AS IF THEY WILL DO IT QUIKLY'

·
Registered
302 Posts
Me and my mate went to the knap to fish after doing a recce we had few worries about parking in the car park cos of the boy racers (SADLY MY MATES CAR IS A MAGNET TO A FEW PEOPLE) we did think that it would be a good thing to park along side a potching couple didnt find any! but went under the lights by the big gates that lead to friery point

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no what i am saying lads is they r going to take these measures according to the echo, u can park there now as far as i no. i am only saying what i read,,,, oh yes it is in 2nites echo nov 2 ,, read 4 yourselves guys..

·
Registered
198 Posts
what a pain in the ass, haven't the council got anything better to do. There are boy racers all around barry, if anything at least they know where they all are!
Dunno about you but i think its a waste of time.
JD

·
Banned
280 Posts
I read that in the Echo as well, real bad news especially as i live in Barry as well :(

All what will happen is the boy racers will move onto the Island car park instead, ive fished a couple of times in last fortnight on the old harbour and see them screeching around in Island car park.

It's just stupid to block it off, why dont they get a police presence down there everynight for a few weeks, the problem will soon go away.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I AGREE MOCK AS I USED 2 LIVE IN BARRY;; ITS A NICE PLACE 4 FOLK WHO FISH AND CANT WALK FAR M8

1 - 8 of 8 Posts