World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just come back from the knap pebbles fishing 2 hours up and around 1 and a half down armed with macky, sandeel and squid targeting the rays and doggies. scott stanton also fished along with me. as first casts hit the water, 5 minutes later and a good tug and a fine doggie of 1lb 11oz hit the shore. scott then had a doggie of 1lb 3oz on his second cast. a few hours passed and it had gone quiet with a good knock for scott, and a slack liner for me, both unfortunately missed. on my last cast i decided to hit a sandeel, macky and squid cocktaiul as hard as i could on an up and over for the one last chance of a ray for the session. within 10 minutes the rod thumped, stopped for a minute and then hammered back down again. this resulted in my best spotted of 5lb 6oz.
overall a fantastic morning with great weather!
also nice speaking to you welshkev m8 who came down for a walk with his kids...
tight lines and all the best,
steffyenck.

PICCIES OF THE SESSION.....

MY 1LB 11OZ DOGGIE - FIRST FISH OF THE SESSION.

SCOTT STANTONS 1LB 3OZ DOGGIE - SECOND FISH OF THE SESION.

MY 5LB 6OZ SPOTTED RAY - BEST FISH OF THE SESSION.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
nice 1 steffy, thats a nice ray:clap3: :clap3: im off down there tonight gonna try for some ray and conger.:clap2:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Plenty of small bites but nothing caught by myself. Used ragworm as bait. Saw one doggie to my left pulled in just after 11am.

May go again to use up the surplus bait left over!

At least theres bites!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well done on the ray!
I was down there today, fished left hand side near the point, walked just past the lake.
Caught 2 whiting, 1 pouting and 2 doggies.
Good day
Great weather.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Did i speak to you on the way back to the car or was it just someone that looked like you:unsure: He certainly looked like you if it wasnt you:)
:g: Were you the dodgy looking guy who looked lonely and was hanging around the gents toilets? :) :) :) :)
No Kev, must have been somebody who looked like me. I`ll keep an eye out for you.
Tight lines,
Rich

1 - 19 of 19 Posts