World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

i fished the knap pebbles last night as part of the seaview comp which was from 6:16pm to 10:45pm. armed with macky and sandeel looking for the dogs and rays i set off to the spot i wanted to try. overall was a quiet night but on my last cast i ended up with my first ever spotted ray of 2lb 8oz which gave me 2nd place.
1st place was to garry morgan next to me with a spotted of 2lb 11oz...... 3oz!!!
i did hear of the thorny come off there up near the toilets.... well in there m8 -nice fish!
not alot of fish weighed in - no doggies only the odd pouting......

overall a very pleasant night with lovely weather and a new species for me!!!:clap2: :clap3: :)

the one bad point of the night was a right t£s$er going around the roundabout aload of times holding down his horn!! :schmoll: :uhuh:

tight lines and all the best,

steffyenck.

P.S. I MAY BE HEADING DOWN THERE TOMMOROW MORNING TO CATCH THE HIGH TIDE FISHING ABOUT 2 UP AND 3 DOWN - ANYONE UP FOR IT???
NOT A DEFINITE YET - WILL LET YOU KNOW.....

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
the one bad point of the night was a right t£s$er going around the roundabout aload of times holding down his horn!! :schmoll: :uhuh:

Yes what a bunch of tossers. It was just the one car though there was 3 all together i think. I said to alan about the one going all the way up then saw one go around the roundabout but it sounded like 2 air horns to me, still each to there own:uhuh: :uhuh: They will come out of it in a few years and realise what knobs they used to be:g: :g:

Nice one on the spotted mate:clap2: :clap2: All i managed was a dog and a whiting:blink:

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Yes what a bunch of tossers. It was just the one car though there was 3 all together i think. I said to alan about the one going all the way up then saw one go around the roundabout but it sounded like 2 air horns to me, still each to there own:uhuh: :uhuh: They will come out of it in a few years and realise what knobs they used to be:g: :g:

Nice one on the spotted mate:clap2: :clap2: All i managed was a dog and a whiting:blink:
yeah thats right mate - gas horns and car horns they were using......

well done on the doggie and whiting m8.....

tight lines and all the best,

steffyenck.

·
Registered
114 Posts
well done m8, and nice meeting you!!......:clap3: .under the circumstances you did brill.:clap3: ....30 fished and only five caught, shame my pin whiting couldnt cut it, but better luck next time I guess.....top night though, strange but nice to stand in a pub stinking of mackerel guts lol !!:clap2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts