World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
morning all fished the pebbles last night got there 2 hours before high after a pants trip been a smash on the motorway so running a bit late. wanted to fish the left hand side towards toms but was a comp on so fished about 400yds to the right of the toliets. got set up me mate was with me as well put out a 3 hook flapper and a pulley pennel rig only had to wait 10mins for me first bite which was you got it a double shot of doggies on the same rig on the pennel rig.had 3 more before high then went dead thought the rays might show as no doggies around as the tide ebbed it went mad doggie every cast.put a double sand eel squid rap out hoping for a ray my pray was answered classic ray bite tap tap then went over slow reeled down hit it good weight got it in all the way me mate grabbed the trace and it fell off he said it was a thornback of around 5lb. he did not even try to get it as he did not want to get his feet wet bloody wan**r lol. any way fished down to the sand then called it a night

richie d 10 doggies
carl 6 doggies
1 pout

baits used macky squid sand eel

ps thank you for the rag worm who ever you are

all in all a good session not blanked in 6 sessions now new record for me:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
29 Posts
unlucky m8 but never the less you still had a good nites fishing :clap2: ill catch that ray for you m8:fishing1: on monday and take a pic of it for you:bleh: lol:D :D :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
down there again sunday so will catch it before you lol yes it was a good sess even better was the kebab on the way home yum yum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts