World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished the knap again last night well say night got there at five fished it up all the way to high water.was looking around as you do when at the top a bloke and his kids were hitting golf balls in to the sea what a waste i say.back to the fishing not much when i got there at five i had 2 pouting so one went in me bucket for live bait for the conger later.around seven the bites from the doggies started and did not stop till i left at around 12.was gettin loads of double shots on the pennel rig .they are little bait robbing monsters but love to catch them.put me pouting live bait out around high let it fish itself and half hour later pulled in a little strap around 3lb all so had a whitting of half a pound and a little codlling the size of fish finger on a 3/0 all fish went back fighting fit a part from the small pout not many people fishing last night any one from here fishing there last night :) :) :) :)

tight lines all happy fishing

richie d

doggies lost count
2 pouting
1 strap conger
1 whitting
1(small) codling

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
:clap2: not a bad sesh m8 :clap2: sounds like you were busy keep it up
tight lines

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
was getting sick of them in the end as soon as the bait hit the water it was tap tap if you left it more than 5 mins you would ave two on most times never mind they have saved me from many a blank long live doggies

tight lines keep on fishing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts