World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trip to wooltack was cancelled got up to late......:uhuh: :uhuh: :schmoll: so day didn`t go to plan decided that i`d fish at the Knap as it always throws fish my way:g: however got pestered to take the f.p.o. and kids along got there at about 3:30pm and began to setup six yes six rods didn`t think i had enough traces made i fished upto 7.45pm without even a nibble (must have stepped in something on way down to beach):uhuh:

kids caught 3 whiting and 2 dogfish and even the f.p.o caught a pout :clap3: :clap3: so as you can guess was not impressed one thing though i can get out more cause i neeed to practice :giveup:

tight lines

tony

· Registered
10,482 Posts
trip to wooltack was cancelled got up to late......:uhuh: :uhuh: :schmoll: so day didn`t go to plan decided that i`d fish at the Knap as it always throws fish my way:g: however got pestered to take the f.p.o. and kids along got there at about 3:30pm and began to setup six yes six rods didn`t think i had enough traces made i fished upto 7.45pm without even a nibble (must have stepped in something on way down to beach):uhuh:

kids caught 3 whiting and 2 dogfish and even the f.p.o caught a pout :clap3: :clap3: so as you can guess was not impressed one thing though i can get out more cause i neeed to practice :giveup:

tight lines

tony
i fish n chips it looks like you had a bad day mate i think you should of stayed at home he he tight lines

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.