World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
yeah me and squid-u-like fished it yesterday and had the same problem although i was casting as far as i could i had a doggie while fishing close didn`t produce anything i like you saw a few dogs being put back but not many and we called it quits at 2200hrs anyhows better luck next time

·
Registered
32 Posts
Balnked myself there tonight, fished till midnight, mainly to get my shock leader and rigs back, fished the far right hand side, worse sangs ever, snapped off every cast, except the 1 that I forgot to release my thumb on, friend caught a codling and whiting, and fluked a Doggie by reeling in 1 of my snapped rigs with it on, can I claim that as mine? lol using mackie, squid, sandeel and rag, the pebbles loved it

·
Registered
937 Posts
Hi guys,

Can`t understand how you didn`t catch and why you lost gear. If you are getting caught up in the pebbles then you are either winding in too slow or not casting far enough. Stick to Sandeels or Mack and you should be into the doggies at least. Make sure your hook lengths are long enough to get the bait on the sand.
Best of luck,
Rich

·
Registered
32 Posts
it prolly is my casting, I've never had to cast anything more than a few grams before now, I'm learning slowly tho, lol.

If anyone finds my purple folding camping chair on the nap today, could I get it back plz?, lol, I seem to have forgottn to pick it up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts