World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All Went Down The Knapp Yesterday 1800-2215ish,met Dogs Pollocks Decent Fella! Fished Just To The Right Of The Smelly Box With Sandeel At Long Range.had Doggies Steadly All Sess.there Was A Group Of 4-5 Anglers To My Left Who Picked Up A Reddish Fish Of Maybe A Pound Or Two,any Of You On This Site,what Was It? The Wind Last Nite Dropped Which Was Nice, Made Fishing Comfortable.there Was A Few Down There Last Nite How Did You Get On? Dogs Pollocks If You Want To Meet Up Again Drop Me A Line! Looking Forward To Fishing Marcross Or Monknash This Weekend (traveling Light This Time)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi
There were three of us further down towards toms last night......
I had 6 doggies mates had 4 a 1 each.
Nice session ......second visit recently but nothing but dogs to show on both occaisions......is there anything else down there!!!??.
Used macky/rag/sand eels.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HI MATE RECENTLY A 30lb CONGER AND RAYS,BUT I HAVE,NT HAD ONE YET.DOGS POLLOCKS NEXT TO ME HAD WHITTING YESTERDAY ALSO!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Hi All Went Down The Knapp Yesterday 1800-2215ish,met Dogs Pollocks Decent Fella! Fished Just To The Right Of The Smelly Box With Sandeel At Long Range.had Doggies Steadly All Sess.there Was A Group Of 4-5 Anglers To My Left Who Picked Up A Reddish Fish Of Maybe A Pound Or Two,any Of You On This Site,what Was It? The Wind Last Nite Dropped Which Was Nice, Made Fishing Comfortable.there Was A Few Down There Last Nite How Did You Get On? Dogs Pollocks If You Want To Meet Up Again Drop Me A Line! Looking Forward To Fishing Marcross Or Monknash This Weekend (traveling Light This Time)
Iwould hazard a guess that the reddish fish was a 3 bearded rockling mate but without seeing it cant be sure but it is a def favourite.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers For That Yatoes Have'nt Caught One Before,be Nice To Catch Something Brightly Coloured For A Change!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fiskies Tried That So Many Time Before,still Cant Get One From The Knapp? Still Keep Trying Though ,as Its On My Doorstep!

·
Registered
44 Posts
:g: red gurnard maybe

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
well inguys- nice sessions.......
keep sticking to the knap m8 and you will soon get through the dogs to a ray......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts