World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:clap2: :clap2: fished the knapp today great day out 5 doggies i had 3 my son had 2 this was his first fish ever, and god he was so pleased. the weather was good not many fishing there. plenty of bites we used sand eel, squid and macky cocktails.
my son loved every minute of it and thats what makes the day. my best bite was the hotdog from the van parked out side the toilets lol:clap2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Brilliant! Hope you put them all back so I can catch the same devils later on in the week! Bet the little one was full of beans pullin in the doggie - brilliant! hopefully he will catch the fishing bug and stay clear of trouble as he gets older!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all the fish went back as always, im teaching my boys to catch and release my boy is still beaming and keeps asking about our next trip im thinking of sully island with my brother in law and my eldest son or jacksons bay i cant make my mind up help i just want to ctch a good size any thing lol

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
all the fish went back as always, im teaching my boys to catch and release my boy is still beaming and keeps asking about our next trip im thinking of sully island with my brother in law and my eldest son or jacksons bay i cant make my mind up help i just want to ctch a good size any thing lol
Nice one mate, its great when you see the enjoyment on the little ones face:)

If your taking him on the next trip i would stick to jacksons, sully could be a bit dodgy with the weed and ledges, dont want him to slip and hurt himself and give up fishing:yucky:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nice one mate, nice to pass on the fishing bug to the next generation.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: nice one mate, well made up for your boy!

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
well in there to you both - nice to see the doggies around in numbers......
well done to your son - hope it gets him hooked for life......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts